Monday, August 23, 2010

Shabby Chic Furniture DFW Grapevine Decor



This sale we will have some seriously wonderful, classic shabby chic furniture. Painted, Colors, Crusty, Fabulous! Love this curved display cabinet with French script on the back!
Best doors we've had in ages!! Look at the layers!

Perfect Storage.....



And so much more!!! Don't forget the Red Shed is Closed all this week as we restock and redecorate. Join us SATURDAY for our Dog Days of Summer Sale! Aug 28th 8am
Next post....French Dogs.....btw...everyone keeps asking what the post card says... a loose translation is "My dog is a Big little boy. He is stupid, but I love his spirit!"

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful excitement! I am posting about it now. Hope y'all sell like gangbusters! I'm waiting to make my own plans, til I see if I have walls and a roof this week. (crossing fingers!) ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have some great items. I hope your sale goes well. Those doors, with all the layers of paint, reminded me of our house 2 years ago. My husband refinished 6 doors, layered and layered in paint just like the one you have. They are now stained dark and are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete