Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Daydreaming of Paris & Provence

This is my screen saver....
 I snapped it with my i-phone in the Montmartre district in Paris. Didn't add or mute the colors. I love the graininess of the photo. This is what I love about France. I can take or leave the ornate palaces and gold gilt of Paris, and even the blues, mustards, and bright reds of Provecal fabrics.
Give me beautiful weathered stone, windblown milk paint colors, and creamy linens blowing in the wind.  Luckily those are all also found in France. That's why people interpret "French Style", "French Farmhouse" and even "Paris Apartment" in wildly different manners. You can find it all in France. 
We have been working hard all week to make sure all of our 34 ladies who are traveling to Paris and Provence with us in April have proper airline flights. So my mind has been on France, and as I went through some of my pictures from last year, I thought I would share.....









Doesn't the lady in this photo look happy? So I am going to close my eyes and pretend like I am her....just for today.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh those pictures are just gorgeous!! I am totally dying to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to seen all pictures.It all so nice.Thanx to share with us this different pictures.

    gift ideas

    ReplyDelete