Sunday, October 26, 2008

Red Shed Displays from Saturday Antique Sale in Grapevine

Thanks to all of our great customers and friends who joined us for our "Blanc & Noir with a touch of Pink" sale! We had perfect beautiful weather and lots of perfect beautiful shoppers. We started the morning by sharing donuts and lavendar sachets wrapped in vintage pink napkins (thanks to our dear friend Theresa Teague, who drove in from Springfield, Mo) with our earlybirds who arrive and wait in line before 8 am. Most of these photos except the first two were taken somewhere between 3am and 5am, as were were finishing setup, hence the darkness. We hope you enjoy and thank you again for coming!













































































4 comments:

  1. Way fun, girls! I recognize the refrigerator and the gear mold from the Junk Bonanza trip! It all looks great!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was Loverly. Sorry I couldn't make it this month.
    Maybe next time. I too recognize several items.
    Margo

    View my Blog at
    www.robolady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came. I shopped. I smiled. My first Saturday event after all these months of just reading about it. You guys are so much fun and your creativity and design are truly inspirational. Kimla

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of you merch and set up looked great! Hope you had a successful event. Love the fridge! I have one like it and am waiting to have the space till I paint it up and use it for a display too.k

    ReplyDelete