Monday, June 14, 2010

Red Shed French Market Sale, Before & After

Less than two weeks until our French Market Sale! We will be unveiling our treasures from Paris and other wonderful handmade and reinvented vintage decor....
First a little before & after...a couple of banged up end tables....
"Key" to a new life!
There will be lots of white, ivory & vanilla.......
Always the unusual....(Look at her purse....!)
Fabulous French Furniture!

And lot's of French Flair and Fun!


This is the sale you don't want to miss! Saturday, June 26th, 8am -3pm. Stand by for more before & afters and sneak peaks!
Can't wait? Visit our online Boutique "Pardon My French!", for some preview French Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - you KNOW I love that purse, right? LOL And the key on the tables is FABULOUS!!! I have to take a road trip - I really do...

    :-) robelyn

    ReplyDelete