Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Gorgeous Antique Pump Organ needs a New Home

SOLD SOLD SOLD WE NO LONGER HAVE THIS ITEM!
You don't have to be a music lover to appreciate the perfect pedigree of this gorgeous piece of furniture. She is so beautiful that we won't even paint her White! She has inlaid and carved wood and ivory and is in excellent health. If you know anyone who would be interested in adopting this fabulous WORKING pump organ, please contact us at the Red Shed in Grapevine, Texas. We are facilitating the placement of this beauty for only $500! A dealer, church or music lover with a good home, would be perfect for this gorgeous girl, but she has to be picked up in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. She is currently being stored in a garage and we don't think it is good for her. She was built in Chicago.



If you are ready to give her the love and attention she needs please call:
The Red Shed
817-310-6006
Grapevine, Texas
ask for Michele

2 comments:

  1. If she didn't weigh more than me, I would adopt her in a heartbeat. What lines! All that fretwork and detail is breathtaking. Haven't seen one that decked out in a long, long time.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Michelle,
    Would you send more pictures to my email? It is dibfranciss@gmail.com
    I would like to zoom the pics in.
    Is it in playing conditions or it only makes sound? I am interested in this lovely organ. I play organ in my church but I always practice in a piano, not really interesting.
    I will be waiting for your response.
    Thanks in advance,

    Regards,

    Dib Franciss

    ReplyDelete